Legionnaires' deaths: JTF admits health and safety breaches

Twenty others were also affected after a hot tub on display at JTF warehouse in Stoke-on-Trent exposed people to harmful levels of Legionella bacteria.

Richard Griffin, Harry Cadman, 71, from Stoke-on-Trent and William Hammersley, 79, Chesterton died in 2012.

JTF will be sentenced at Stafford Crown Court on Monday.

It admitted failing to ensure the safety of employees and customers under the Health and Safety at Work Act.


Read Full Story


THE NEW - Swimming Pool Water book

Your essential guide to the treatment and quality of the water in your pool or spa.

CLICK HERE to order your copy today